8 July 2020

RECENT EMPTIES {JULY 2020}

After 6 years or so of blogging I've finally found my groove when it comes to writing
a post about my recent beauty empties.
I'm more disciplined when it comes to keeping the empty containers to let you guys
 know which products I have completely finished, enjoyed or in some cases not
 enjoyed enough to re-purchase.
I have 3 empties this month and they revolve a little around the COVID 19.
Click on the Pink Links below to read my original reviews.




1.

RITUALS
RITUAL OF AYURVEDA
SOOTHING HAND BALM

During lockdown I have been able to finish up several partially used
hand creams that I had lying around in drawers and handbags, many of which
I was just happy to finish and not waste, but this one from RITUALS is my absolute favourite hand cream of all time in terms of formula and fragrance.
I'm so sad to see this one come to an end and its already been added to my overseas
shopping list (whenever travel happens again).
FYI I will be cutting this tube open very soon to scrape out at least a couple more
applications.


I did write a post about my Hand Cream recommendations back in March 
and I cover all price ranges, so head over to find out which ones make the list.



~~~~~~


2.

BATH & BODY WORKS
POCKETBAC
ANTI-BACTERIAL HAND GEL

Another product that I have been using plenty of during lockdown is hand sanitiser.
The BATH & BODY WORKS POCKETBAC is perfect to carry around in your
pocket or bag. They're available in so many great fragrances, non drying
 and thankfully I stocked up back in February.
 I have finished a couple more, but only managed to retain one for the photo.
I highly recommend these if you can get your hands on them.




~~~~~~


3.


ELEMIS
PRO-COLLAGEN
MARINE CREAM


I was dreading the day that this product finished and again I was sad to scrape out
 the last few drops of this moisturiser.
My overall opinion on this highly acclaimed moisturiser... it's a good one
Was I seriously impressed? Yes I was
and I would highly recommend for both men and women who are looking
for an effective, fast absorbing, daily anti-ageing moisturiser that you apply
and literally forget about...
In terms of value for money this product goes a long way which, when justifying
the initial purchase price,is something to bear in mind.





No comments:

Post a Comment