26 July 2020

SUNDAY SAMPLES


 With a recent order from Metropolitan Cosmetics I was supplied with several 
skincare samples, so this coming week I will be trying out two products from the UK
brand Zelens which is exciting as I've never tried any products from this brand before.

Zelens represents a new generation of skin care developed using breakthrough scientific research in the biological functions of the skin.
Zelens innovation is driven by founder Dr. Marko Lens' 20 years of research in skin aging, his clinical experience as a plastic and reconstructive surgeon and his deep knowledge of formulation chemistry combining active biotechnology ingredients with pure molecules derived from botanicals.
As always a sample often only allows you to feel the texture and consistency of the product along with the application and how it feels on your skin. It will not give me any real indication as to any long term effects on the skin that the product may claim.

The Zelens Youth Glow Foundation in the shade Beige will be put to the test and 
hopefully out of the 2ml sachet I should get a couple of applications.


I thoroughly enjoy experiencing new cleansers, as it's a vital part of any daily skincare routine, so I'm looking forward to trying out their Z Pure Cleansing Liquid Balm.



I will report back next Sunday as to what my initial impressions of the products were and will be in no ways a full review.
Please let me know in the comments below if you have used any products from
 Zelensas I would love to hear...



No comments:

Post a Comment