22 April 2021

RECENT EMPTIES {APRIL 2021}

 This is my 2nd Recent Empties post of 2021, so I think it's
fair to say that I am getting better with saving my empty beauty products.
Today I have 6 empties 2 of which I have mentioned in past empties post,
but I wanted to mention them again as they're products I use all the time.


L-R

1.
AVÈNE
Eau Thermale

This is an "oldie but goldie" and I have mentioned it several times in
 previous empties posts.
This thermal spring water spray has been part of my beauty life
for many years and it's still the best water spray to calm and soothe 
the skin or to just refresh the skin during the hot days, hence why I
go through so many.
If you haven't tried this product yet I highly suggest you add it to
your beauty regime.
To read my original review 
 

2.
BY TERRY
BLACKSTAR
EYE LINER

I purchased this BYTERRY eyeliner during lockdown last
year and sadly it's finished already, which I'm a little surprised at, especially
as I haven't been wearing eye make-up everyday.
Whilst I enjoyed this product I doubt I would repurchase
based on the simple fact that I just love my favourite of many years the
STILA Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner.
This liquid liner is, in my opinion, the best liquid eye liner out there.
 The STILA liner definitely lasts way longer than the BYTERRY
To read my original review 


3.
WHITE BARN
ROSE WATER & IVY
GENTLE FOAMING HAND SOAP

White Barn products are available at Bath&Body Works and not having
a B&BW here in South Africa I was able to pick up several liquid soaps 
in Dubai back in early 2020.
This liquid hand soap smells amazing and it will be added to my 
overseas shopping list for sure, when we can finally get to travel again.
I haven't actually reviewed this product on my blog, so here is a mini review.
This Gentle Foaming Hand Soap with natural essential oils combines nourishing vitamin E with softening shea extract & aloe to deliver a rich luxurious
 rose fragranced foam that gentle washes hands clean.
 Having used liquid hand soaps for 20 or more years this is possibly
my all time favourite.



4.
URBAN DECAY
ALL NIGHTER
MAKE-UP SETTING SPRAY

I've also included this setting spray in a previous empties post, as it
has become a permanent fixture in my life.
Sadly URBAN DECAY are no longer available in South Africa, luckily 
I did manage to buy a couple of back-ups, but unfortunately I have been 
going through them so much quicker than normal due to wearing face masks. 
It really does help to set and fix make-up in place ensuring 
that less comes off on the inside of my face mask.
To read my original review 



5.
GATINEAU
GENTLE SILK TONER

I finished this toner many months back and I've only just found the
empty container now, so better late than never.
I enjoy GATINEAU products and this toner compliments the 
Gentle Silk Cleanser well and makes a good cleansing and toning duo.
To read both original reviews
 

6.
JO MALONE
WOOD SAGE & SEA SALT
Cologne

I have a couple more spritzes left in my bottle and as always a 30ml
size didn't last too long with me, considering that I just love this fragrance
 so much and its been my go to all summer.
The 100ml size is a better option value wise, so its on my shopping
list, as I really can't be without. In the meantime I've switched to my
 other fave JO MALONE fragrance Earl Grey & Cucumber Cologne.
To read my original Wood Sage & Sea Salt review 
To read original Earl Grey & Cucumber review



No comments:

Post a Comment