23 May 2021

NUXE VERY ROSE 3-IN-1 SOOTHING MICELLAR WATER {REVIEW}

This Micellar Water from NUXE has been in my beauty sights for
a little while and my only hesitation re buying was down
to me loving my BIODERMA Micellar Water so much.
I recently got my hands on a 40ml travel size and it was the perfect 
amount to try without purchasing the full size, especially as I'm a 
newly BIODERMA Micellar Water convert, as it really is a great product


Laboratoire NUXE 
has developed the VERY ROSE range of make-up removers and cleansers with Rose Floral Water which is known for its ability to soothe and soften
 the skin. They have a wide range of formulas and textures to meet
 every cleansing wish.
I have previously reviewed the Rose Soothing Cleanser & Toner
 

The
NUXE 
Very Rose 3in1 Soothing Micellar Water
 has been formulated to remove
 make-up and cleanse the skin on the face and eyes, removing make-up
 and impurities.
Whilst it removed my foundation etc. swiftly and easily, it didn't cope 
just as well with my eye make-up and mascara.
 It certainly leaves the skin feeling soothed, fresh and soft and even
 the delicate rose scent was delightful.


The product contains:

 Rose Floral Water: 
recognised for its soothing and softening properties on all skin types, 
including sensitive skin.

 100% botanical-origin Skin-Respect Complex: 
consisting of Moisturising Sugars, it hydrates and strengthens skin’s
protective barrier.

Micellar cleansing agents:
 to effectively remove impurities and make-up while ensuring good skin tolerance.

*Formula containing no ingredients or derivatives of animal origin
97 % of the total ingredients are from natural origin

Formula tested under dermatological supervision.

How to use:
In the morning and evening, gently wipe a cotton pad soaked in 
micellar water over your face and eyes.
Repeat the process until the cotton pad remains clear. 
No need to rinse.
(I used as a first cleanse in a double cleanse and also as a 
morning cleanser)
 
I wasn't expecting to enjoy this Micellar Water as much as I did.
I suspect I was misled, as to the efficiency of this product, by the 
delicate pink packaging and soft rose scent, but don't be fooled as
 this Micellar Water is up there with the best and it will be one I will
re-visit in the beauty future...

To read all my NUXE reviews Click here


NUXE 
VERY ROSE
3-IN-1 SOOTHING 
MICELLAR WATER
200ml


R
295


$
22


£
15.50


Nuxe 
is available in South Africa
at Woolworths,Truworths and online




No comments:

Post a Comment