27 January 2022

QUICKIE PRODUCT REVIEW {QPR} JANUARY 2022

 Considering it's only 3/4 months since I last posted a QPR
Quickie Product Review, I didn't have too many products that warranted
a Quickie Review, hence why I've only 1 product to include in todays post.
With hindsight I could have dedicated a full review to my 1st
product from this brand, as I've enjoyed it so much and I do have plans to 
try a couple more products and I will do full reviews of those.



1.

Brand : Skin Proud
Product : Icicle Cooling Eye Serum Stick
Price : R330
Size : 10g



I ordered this product online from Woolworths,
not knowing anything about the brand Skin Proud, but the name of
the product just spoke to me Icicle Cooling Eye Serum Stick 
it also helped that Woolworths were having a less 30% site wide
for Black Friday.

After doing some research the creator of Skin Proud is
 British Entrepreneur Charlotte Knight, who is also the person behind 
Ciate London and Lottie London.
  It's aimed at a younger demographic and Skin Proud believes in being transparent, cutting out the confusion, whilst being easy to use,
 100% vegan and clean products, with straight to the point ingredients.
The product packaging reminds me a little of Glossier.

 Featuring a five-part hyaluronic acid complex, this instantly cooling balm
 freshens and tightens, whilst helping to lock in hydration for healthy
 under eyes.
 The unique balm-like texture can be used on bare skin or added 
over make up for an instant pick me up when your eyes are feeling tired.

Now this product hasn't replaced any of my current eye treatments,
 but it's rather a welcome extra addition.
If you are a "first timer" with an eye product, then this is a great one.
I personally find it so easy to just pick up and apply
several times a day, as I adore the packaging, the swipe around the
eye application and its instantly cooling effect.

I have almost finished and I've now resorted to digging down
 into the container, which only goes to prove how much I have been loving it,
 and I will for sure be re-ordering.


Verdict : 9/10




No comments:

Post a Comment