16 June 2022

ELEMIS PRO COLLAGEN OVERNIGHT MATRIX #TBT REVIEW

As I'm sure you are already aware I am a huge ELEMIS fan and this is 
perhaps my most favourite skincare product from the dozen or more that 
I have tried and reviewed over the past few years.
My skin responded so well and I need to get myself another jar, but I've
had such a steady stream of night creams to review that I haven't been
able to re-purchase.
If you would like to read more of my review the ELEMIS products
 then please click on the link below 

~~~~~~

I have been using the 
ELEMIS PRO-COLLAGEN OVERNIGHT MATRIX 
for what seems like forever, so I thought it was time that I give you
my thoughts on this Wrinkle Smoothing Night Cream now, 
after 3 months of using, rather than wait for my jar to finish.
Plus I'm so excited to tell you about this product, as it delivered on 
everything it promised and I love it...
As skin ages, it begins to lose the solid architecture of its youth
Pro-Collagen was created with this in mind. 
Developed with incredible, ultra-hydrating marine actives and 
cutting-edge science, these formulas deliver intense, skin-plumping 
hydration to smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles. 
World-renowned for having heavenly textures and surreal results, this
 award-winning range leaves skin looking and feeling more youthful 
than ever.

Part of the Pro-Collagen range, this overnight cream is the 
next generation Pro-Collagen with Smart Technology targets the signs of 
skin ageing caused by stress. 
This clinically proven overnight treatment moisturiser uses ground-breaking 
Drone Peptide Technology to visibly bring back the bounce to your skin, 
so you wake up with a visibly firmer, less creased and a more 
youthful complexion.

Harnessing a powerful blend of Padina Pavonica, 
NEW Drone Peptide Technology, Microalgae 
and 
Wild Indigo Oligosaccharides, 
Pro-Collagen Overnight Matrix's revolutionary formula creates a protective 
matrix to seal in hydration and works throughout the night to help restore
 the natural balance to stressed-looking skin.

How to use:
Apply to a cleansed skin every evening.
Warm between the palms, breathe in the aromas and smooth over the,
 face, neck and décolleté
Avoid direct contact with eyes.




The
PRO-COLLAGEN OVERNIGHT MATRIX
has been a dream to use.
I agree 100% on all of the above and I must also make mention
how wonderful this night cream smells, as it has that beautiful
 ELEMIS
 "Spa in a Jar" aroma.

As you would expect from a night cream I found the formula to be
 a heavier one, yet it was non oily and not occlusive on the skin at all.
It glides onto beautifully and despite using nightly for
the past 4 months I have perhaps just over a 1/3 of my jar left, which
make me happy, as this night cream carries a premium price tag!

Personally my skin has never felt and looked so smooth, nourished, 
firm, yet relaxed and dare I say it "more youthful" & "bouncy"
since using ELEMIS consistently for the past 6 months.

Simply...this #1 British skincare brand makes my skin happy
 and in turn that makes me very happy.
My skin is looking great for it's age, so really what more could
I ask for from skincare products.


P.S This has to be, maybe, my 12th ELEMIS product review
and non of them have been PR Gifts (I wish they were)
all have been purchased, so these reviews are totally unbiased
and authentic.
If you would like to check out all my ELEMIS reviews
ELEMIS 
PRO-COLLAGEN 
OVERNIGHT MATRIX
50ml

R
3,010


$
230


£
148





Let me know in the comments below if you are also an ELEMIS fan 
and which products are your "faves".


No comments:

Post a Comment