26 June 2022

FENTY BEAUTY EAZE DROP BLURRING SKIN TINT {REVIEW}

 Once the launch frenzy of FENTY died down here in South Africa 
I popped into the Gateway ARC Store to check out a couple of products
and also take a closer look at what FENTY BEAUTY had to offer.
I've previously reviewed the FENTY Full Frontal Volume & Control Mascara
 which I enjoyed very much read review here

The main aim of my visit to ARC was to check out the Korean brand
ERBORIAN and their infamous CC CREAM,
which I did and quickly reeled back at a R820 price tag.

Over to check out FENTY and the consultant was quick to pick up
on my ERBORIAN disappointment and offered to colour match my
skin with the FENTY EAZE DROP, which is a blurring skin tint.
Before I knew it I was sitting at the ARC bar having the EAZE DROP
matched and applied and I just knew then that I was going to love it.


Rihanna wanted to create a light coverage, easy-to-apply, flexible skin tint
 that instantly evens out your complexion and give a flattering blurred effect. 
Eaze Drop, with hydrating QuickBlur complex, is perfect for a no-makeup
 makeup look, or for when you want to look effortlessly put together. 

They have a great selection of 25 adaptable shade options to 
blur and perfect all skin tones
My shade is number 8 a light medium shade with warm undertones,
which is perfect for winter, but I think I'll get re-matched for summer.

It layers well with skincare or a primer and can be applied easily and gives a
 lovely finish to the skin whether you use your fingers, a brush or a 
beauty sponge.
As the name suggests the product is dispensed with EAZE and the
squeezy container allows control over the amount of drops you use.



It offers a light to medium coverage, it's as light as air and blends
beautifully and more importantly it looks just as good at the end of the
day as when I first applied thanks to its
humidity, sweat, and transfer-resistant formula, which is ideal for
the Durban climate.
It's hydrating, comfortable and weightless on the skin, so much so that
 you actually forget you have any product on. 
I found it to smooth the skin whilst blurring those imperfections and was 
one of the best products that I have ever tried for that no 
make-up, make-up look.
Ideal if you are not an avid wearer of foundation, but just require some
extra help with evening out the complexion.
It's easy to apply and above all, super flattering, especially for a
mature skin.
Rhianna did a good job with the EAZE DROP as it's all she wanted it
to be and I highly recommend you check this product out.


FENTY BEAUTY
EAZE DROP
BLURRING SKIN TINT
32ml


R
650

£‌
27


$
32

FENTY BEAUTY is available in SA from all ARC Stores 
and selected Edgars Beauty stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment