12 June 2022

LIVING PROOF RESTORE PROTECTIVE SPRAY {REVIEW}

This will be the fourth hair product that I'm reviewing from the
US brand Living Proof and I have really enjoyed the previous ones,
the Restore Mask Treatment, Perfect Day 5-in-1 Styling Treatment
 and their Perfect Day Dry Shampoo, which is my
absolute favourite dry shampoo of all time and well worth a purchase
if you can get your hands on one.
I will leave my reviews linked here


LIVING PROOF RESTORE PERFECTING SPRAY

Restore Perfecting Spray is a featherweight leave-in product to make dry, 
damaged hair look and feel strong, smooth, soft with natural shine.

The Restore Perfecting Spray forms part of a larger Restore Range of products
 and they can be used by dry damaged hair whether it be straight, wavy 
or curly and on all hair textures thick, medium or fine.

This spray offers so many benefits for the hair thanks to the following:

Healthy Hair Molecule: 
Smooths and softens hair while minimizing breakage from wet detangling.

Plant extracts + slip-enhancing detangling actives:
 Reduce the mechanical stress that can lead to breakage.

Beet-derived heat protection: 
Helps protect hair through styling up to 400° F/200° C

Time-released conditioning:
 Provides lasting conditioning so hair stays soft and smooth.

Marine-derived UV protection: 
Keeps hair protected from the sun.

 Spray from roots to ends on either damp or dry hair prior to using
your heat stylers.

Personally I use a heat protector/de-tangling product whether I'm drying 
my hair or just leaving it to dry naturally and I found this particular one to 
provide so much more for my hair than any previous ones that I've tried.

It's pleasantly fragranced, the spray works well and doesn't drench your
hair, but best of all it leaves your hair feeling lightweight, beautifully soft
 and smooth.

Would I buy this product again?
YES I would, but I'm not going to stress too much to get it from overseas
(unfortunately Living Proof is not available in South Africa).
On the other hand the Dry Shampoo is by far the best that I have
used and that is a product that I would stress about not having,
hence why I have a couple of back-ups in my cupboard.

On the whole Living Proof is a hair care brand that I've been loving
and with so many products in their range I have already earmarked
a couple more that I would love to try...

Let me know in the comments below if you have ever used any of the
Living Proof products.





LIVING PROOF 
RESTORE 
PERFECTING SPRAY
236ml


$
29


£
27



No comments:

Post a Comment