2 June 2022

BEAUTY PRODUCTS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {JUNE 2022}

I have just 3 products "Under Review" this month, the one being a
make-up item, that wasn't even on my radar, a lip balm simply because
I'm a lip balm junkie and a cleanser from a brand that I have admired
from afar.
As always I will be bringing my full reviews during the month of June.
Please let me know in the comments below if you have tried any of
the above as I would love to read your thoughts in the comments below.



1.

FENTY BEAUTY
EAZE DROP
BLURRING SKIN TINT

Not on my beauty radar, but seeing Fenty Beauty launched in Africa just
 a few days ago I went along to see what was on offer.
Having only reviewed one product, the Full Frontal Mascara, I'm
keen to put this blurring skin tint to the test that caught my eye.
I was colour matched in store and I walked away with the 
perfect shade no.8.

* NOW POSTED *




2.

KATE SOMERVILLE
EXFOLIKATE 
CLEANSER

I don't think I have reviewed a Kate Somerville product before,
but I am aware of the brand, so I was very happy to
find this gentle exfoliating cleanser behind one of the doors in my
 2021 
John Lewis Beauty Advent Calendar.


* NOW POSTED *




3.

URIAGE
EAU THERMALE
MOISTURISING LIPSTICK

For those that have been around Beauty Shout Box for many 
years will know that I have a weakness for lip balms and have
posted many reviews here on my blog, well there will be one
more added very soon in the form of this offering from the French
brand URIAGE.

* NOW POSTED *




No comments:

Post a Comment