30 June 2022

BURT'S BEES LEMON BUTTER CUTICLE CREAM #TBT REVIEW

It's that time of the year when things become drier and this is a
 cuticle cream that really works.
I wrote my review exactly a year ago and
as I predicted in my original review below, it does last a long time.

~~~~~~

Like many, dry cuticles is something that I only suffer with during 
the dryer Winter months and my toes suffer way more than my fingers
 and over the past few weeks I having been putting to the test the

BURTS' BEES
LEMON BUTTER
CUTICLE CREAM




This 100% natural, buttery cuticle care cream is packed with natural 
ingredients to pamper you from tips to toes. 

Containing:

 Sweet Almond Oil & Cocoa Seed Butter:
Moisturizes and softens cuticles

Vitamin E and Sunflower Oil:
Nourishes brittle nails 


The divine lemon scent leaves your nails smelling clean and fresh. 
The dinky convenient tin makes anytime cuticle care easy
  • just gently massage creme into cuticles after washing hands and as needed.
  • It was also apparent from the first application that a little goes a long way.




The formula despite being packed with nourishing goodness
was not overly greasy and was soon absorbed and enabled me
to use at any time of the day, rather than at night like the
previous ones that I have tried.

Everything about this handy little tin of lemony freshness was
pure pleasure to use and it left my dry cuticles feeler much softer
 and more nourished, so if your cuticles have been neglected then
I highly recommend that you give them a treat this Winter,
your cuticles will love it... 




BURT'S BEES
LEMON BUTTER
CUTICLE CREAM
17G

R
125

£
4.50

$
5.99


Available in Dischem stores and 
Also on Takealot



No comments:

Post a Comment