12 July 2022

BY TERRY CRAYON KHÔL TERRYBLY EYELINER {REVIEW}

I've had this Khôl pencil since December and it's only now
that I'm using it and I really wished I had not waited so long.
I'm beginning to sound like a stuck record with my love of
BY TERRY products whether it be skincare or make-up.
I have written many BY TERRY product reviews, so click here
if you would like to know my thoughts and opinions on each one.



I've always been a fan of eye pencils and over the years they have
changed so much and gone are the days of hard pencils that would 
literally drag the skin, today the formulations have become
the most buttery of textures and thankfully with no skin dragging.


This eye pencil/eyeliner has an incredibly soft ultra-creamy texture, 
with a precision tip and glides on effortlessly with precision
 and ease, whether you are drawing an exact line for the perfect winged eye 
 or using it as an eyeshadow to build colour on the lids. 
The long-lasting waterproof formula is highly pigmented and lasts for hours.
This pencil comes in 3 very flattering and slightly iridescent shades.
Despite being a waterproof formula I didn't find it too difficult to remove,
as is often the case with many waterproof pencils/liners.

If you've never been overly confident with eye pencil application
then I highly recommend this pencil, as it couldn't be any easier to apply.
It's a perfect softness and smudginess for the oldies to use, whilst it
doesn't pull our already stretched skin on our eyelids.

Again BY TERRY delivers another fantastic product and it's by far
the best eyeliner pencil that I've ever used
and that's saying something.



BY TERRY 
CRAYON KHÔL TERRYBLY
 EYELINER
1.2g

R
545


£
24


$
18

BY TERRY is available exclusively in South Africa
at Metropolitain Cosmetics




No comments:

Post a Comment