19 July 2022

SKIN PROUD REFRESHER HYDRATING MIST {REVIEW}


Skin Proud 
is the brainchild of the British Entrepreneur Charlotte Knight, and this isn’t 
her first trip around the beauty block, as she’s previously founded both
 Ciate and Lottie London. 
Skin Proud was recently and very quietly launched into South Africa 
and now appears on the shelves in Edgars Beauty, Arc Stores
and is available online from Woolworths and Superbalist.


This relatively small collection of skin care products with a Gen Z focus 
(a category that I definitely don't fit in to) is a no fuss, simple approach
to effective and affordable skin care.
The formulas are created with a blend of both powerful natural extracts
 and science-based ingredients.
It's 100% Vegan and Clean, Cruelty Free and suitable for all skin types.

I was attracted sometime ago to one of their eye products
Icicle Cooling Eye Serum Stick and I have just opened my third one.
I absolutely adore this product, now whilst it isn't my primary eye
care product, far from it, it has found a place in my daily
skin care routine and if you want to find out why then
to read my review Click Here 

 REFRESHER HYDRATING MIST
This pineapple scented facial mist will refresh and hydrate tired skin. 
Formulated with hydrating Japanese rose water, refreshing aloe vera
 and refining witch hazel extract, this super-fine mist is perfect for a skin
that's in need of a boost or quick pick me up any time of the day or night.



I do love a good rose facial spray and again this product like the
 Icicle Cooling Eye Serum Stick
 spoke to me, but unfortunately I didn't fall in love this time.

The issue I had with this product was not the packaging, it was pink and
 had a very good spray nozzle, it did refresh my skin, it was the pineapple fragrance that I didn't take to.
I also found the mist to be a little sticky on the skin and whilst I will
finish the product it won't be a re-purchase for me.

I do understand that I am not the target market for this brand, so
maybe the stick serum was a one off, however I do think that this brand
 offers a great, easy, yet serious skincare introduction to those
 Gen Z'ers.



.

SKIN PROUD 
REFRESHER
90ml

R
245


$
10.99



£
9.99


No comments:

Post a Comment