5 July 2022

MONTHLY FAVOURITES {MAY/JUNE 2022}

 I have some great products in this Monthly Favourites post and as 
seems to be he norm over the past couple of years, BY TERRY products
feature once again. Besides loving their primer and their make-up
 blending sponge I also found a wonderful body scrub from NÛXE, a skin tint
from FENTY BEAUTY and a rich night cream from our very own local brand
 RAIN.


1.

NUXE
RÊVE DE THÉ
REVITALISING GRANULAR SCRUB


I do love a good granular exfoliating body scrub/exfoliator and this
newly launched one from NÛXE just hit my body scrub "spot" perfectly.

 Its granular texture and its irresistible scent with notes of green tea, 
rhubarb and fresh herbs delight the senses to create a revitalizing 
sensation of freshness.
 Formulated using plant-based exfoliants, this scrub with its crushed
 ice effect texture exfoliates and smoothes the skin.
 Freed of dead surface skin cells, skin feels revitalised and renewed. 
 For me it combines the perfect exfoliation with a great refreshing fragrance
It's truly bliss for the senses and I adore it...




2.

RAIN
RELAXING NIGHT CREAM
My love of rain body and bath products goes back a long, long way
and then several years ago they entered the face care arena
with a collection of 10 products, of which I have now reviewed 4. 
Knowing that I am a devotee of several French/UK/Swiss brands when
 it comes to good face care products, I was admittedly a little sceptical,
but oh! my! this night cream was a hit with both hubby & I.

This calming night cream has an ultra-rich and luxurious texture and it's
  the type of texture that's reminiscent of the night creams pre the
cream/gel era.
Despite having a rich texture, which is an absolute pleasure to apply
 to a dry/ very dry skin, it isn't heavy at all.
The skin feels comforted, nourished but more importantly non greasy,
which can be an issue with night creams.
It slotted into my existing skincare product line-up perfectly
and not only does it smell of calming Lavender, but a little goes
a long way and it proved to be very cost effective.




3.

BY TERRY
BLENDER SPONGE



This blender sponge was part of my Beauty Advent Calendar and this 
agains just goes to prove how great these calendars can be, as I would
never have bought this blender, as I'm a fan of the 
Original "Beauty Blender" make-up sponge.
Since using this one from BY TERRY I don't think I can go back to the
Beauty Blender.
My short review was part of Mays QPR post.




4.

BY TERRY
UV BASE
SPF 50




This ingenious skin-shielding primer
will PRIME, PERFECT and PROTECT your skin.
The fresh, lightweight cream gel texture gives a non-greasy, dewy finish, 
providing the perfect canvas for all your make up application.
This is the perfect way to slot sunscreen into your regime without any of the 
hassle and ensure that your skin has the best protection possible, simply apply
 it daily before make up and you’re good to go.
I personally found myself loving this product just as my daily face SPF
irrespective of whether I was applying foundation or not.





5.

FENTY BEAUTY
EAZE DROP
BLURRING SKIN TINT



Rihanna wanted to create a light coverage, easy-to-apply, flexible skin tint
 that instantly evens out your complexion and give a flattering blurred effect. 
Eaze Drop, with hydrating QuickBlur complex, is perfect for a no-makeup
 makeup look, or for when you want to look effortlessly put together. 

 I found it to smooth the skin whilst blurring those imperfections and was 
one of the best products that I have ever tried for that no 
make-up, make-up look.
Ideal if you are not an avid wearer of foundation, but just require some
extra help with evening out the complexion.
It's easy to apply and above all, super flattering, especially for a
mature skin.
Rhianna did a good job with the EAZE DROP as it's all she wanted it
to be and I highly recommend you check this product out.




No comments:

Post a Comment