3 July 2022

BEAUTY PRODUCTS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {JULY 2022}

 Hard to believe that it's July already and I have 3 products
to try, a serum, an eye make-up remover, an eye pencil and 
1 beauty aid in the form of re-usable make-up pads.





L-R


1.
BYTERRY
CRAYON KHÔL

I'm a huge fan of BY TERRY, so I would be very surprised if I
don't like this Khôl pencil.
It was an inclusion in the BYTERRY Beauty Advent Calendar, a calendar
 that just keeps on giving me the chance to try many of her great products.
This eye pencil/liner claims to be waterproof, have a precision tip,
 ultra creamy texture and a long lasting formula.
It won't take me too long to bring you my full review on this product.


2.
FACE HALO

They have been around for some time now, but I'm not sure
if they are available in South Africa, as I received mine in my
Harpers Bazaar Beauty Edit box last year.
The Face Halo is an eco-friendly re-usable pad that removes make-up
with only water and eliminates the use of around 500 cotton pads.
I'm excited to see if this pad really delivers on its "water only"
promise.




3.
DERMALOGICA
BIOLUMIN
BRIGHTENING
VITAMIN C SERUM


I always prefer, when possible, to use a vitamin c serum during
the winter months when the sun is less intense.
Dermalogica is a brand that I hold in high regard when it comes
to skincare products and I've reviewed several.
This high-performance serum claims to enhance the skin’s natural defence
 system to brighten, firm and help dramatically reduce the appearance 
of fine lines and wrinkles, so again I'm keen to try this product over the next
few months and report back to you.

*NOW POSTED*




4.
L'OCCITANE
EYES & LIPS
BI-PHASIC REMOVER

I have been wanting to try this bi-phase eye make-up remover
for sometime, but I didn't want to part with R370 for a 100mls of product,
 that was until it recently came on a less 50% sale, so here we are.
Bi-phase removers are my favourite type for removing eye make-up 
and have used many, so expect my review fairly soon.

*NOW POSTED*





No comments:

Post a Comment