31 July 2022

SUNDAY SAMPLE


This weeks Sunday Sample is a real "Blast from the Past", as the
first Self Tan product I ever used many years ago, was from CLARINS.
Back then it was simply know as the CLARINS Auto Bronze.
I'm sure since it has gone through many re-formulations and 
re-packagings, however the outer brown packaging has remained the
 same colour.

If I were to be truthful my memories of the original self tan are not so good
and it all comes down to "That Smell", that distinctive fake tan aroma
that I dislike intensely.
I do remember that the bronze shade it turned my skin was good
and not that dreadful fake shade of orange.



I have high hopes for the 2022 version, which is now called 
CLARINS SELF TAN
Maybe not the best time to try out a self tan, but this one is a
Self Tanning Instant Gel, so the results should be fairly quick.
My skin is also the palest it ever goes, which means the true tan shade
 should be more noticeable.
I have been looking for a good, fragrance free self tanning product
for sometime now, so this sample came to me just at the right time.
I'm not sure how much of my arms and legs I will be able to cover
with 8mls of product, so pop back next Sunday to find out how
I got along.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment