10 July 2022

STRIVECTIN ANTI-WRINKLE INTENSIVE EYE CONCENTRATE PLUS {REVIEW}

I have a backstory to getting my hands on this 

StriVectin
Anti-Wrinkle
Intensive Eye Concentrate Plus


It was one of the reasons I bought the Harpers Bazaar Beauty Edit Box
back in 2019, YES! the one that stayed with my London "Kiddiewink" and
cosmetic mule till December 2021...thanks COVID.
Still within its expiry I included this in my routine at the beginning of 
December 2021.

I am a true believer in the use of eye products from your early 20's, as
that's what I have practised and I wouldn't have done it any other way.
What began with a morning application of the Clarins Eye Gel, 
way back in the early 80's then I progressed to using an eye treatment
both AM & PM and with age the products became more active, yet one
thing has remained constant and that's the daily application and in 
that regard  I have never faltered and today the skin around my eye,
 I think, is in a good condition for my age.
Yes I have lines and wrinkles, but thankfully they're fairly fine and no
deep wrinkles to speak of, so for me, eye treatment products are a
necessity and are a "non negotiable" step in my skincare regime. 

I have included the StriVectin intro video that explains perfectly the ethos
of this US brand.

I've also reviewed several StriVectin products, so if you would like to read 
those reviews, I have included the Pink Link at the bottom of this page.




Back to the eye cream review 
StriVectin claim:

Results Without the Wait Intensively reduces the appearance of crow's feet, 
under-eye lines, and "eleven" frown lines between the brows
Diminishes the appearance of dark circles
Helps alleviate puffiness
Neutralises the visible effects of blue light.

Strivectin's Cult Favourite #1 wrinkle-smoothing eye cream, has been 
clinically proven to reduce the look of all types of lines around the eyes,
 starting in just five days*. 
Expertly formulated to deliver results all around the eyes, even on those
 stubborn eleven lines between brows, reducing the look of crow’s feet, 
under-eye lines, puffiness and dark circles. 
Ingredients include:

Horse Chestnut Flower Extract 
Helps target collagen to reduce the appearance of all types of wrinkles in 
the eye area.

Arctic Marine Ferment
Sourced from deep in the Arctic Ocean to help restore hydration, 
smooth the appearace of wrinkles, and protect skin from the visible 
effects of blue light.

Micro-Algae Extract
Antioxidant-rich micro-algae that thrives in harsh environmental conditions
 helps reduce the appearance of puffiness


Did this Eye Cream work?

My answer is a simple word and it's a YES

I've loved using this eye cream 
It's fast-absorbing, lightweight, and layerable plus fragrance-free.
It's been a perfect twice daily eye cream and whilst results from
eye creams can take some time to be noticeable, if at all, I personally
experienced an improvement over the last seven and half months of use,
especially in the smoothness and firmness of the skin under the eye
 and an improvement in the depth of the 2 lines between my brows.

Now it didn't happen within 5 Days as they claim, but perhaps if
the eye area had been very neglected, I can only imagine how quick
you could see an improvement.
It provided me with enough moisturisation and hydration and I loved
 the needle point nozzle that really allows for complete control 
 of the amount you dispense, making this eye cream very cost effective, 
I haven't even finished my
30ml tube yet.

What more can I say...
StriVectin have delivered again.



STRIVECTIN  
ANTI-WRINKLE 
INTENSIVE EYE CONCENTRATE PLUS
30ml
 

R
1650


$
69


£
58


StriVectin is available in South Africa

I have reviewed several StriVectin products, so if you would like to read 
those then click Here




No comments:

Post a Comment