23 October 2022

SUNDAY SAMPLE

 I have a back story as to how I obtained these 2 samples from the 
French Super Luxe brand 
Sisley
It was many months ago that I applied online to have a couple of
free samples posted to my "Kiddiewinks" UK address and it was only 
recently that they, via him, made it to my hands here in South Africa.
This method of sampling is often used in the UK and it's how I
discovered the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk foundation, which has led
me to purchase 2 now, as it's become one of my favourite
 high-end foundations.
I also have recommended to a couple of readers and like me they
fell in love, so sample marketing, if executed correctly really works.

So this coming week I will try out both of these samples and revert back 
with my thoughts.


 Black Rose Cream Mask
I have heard wonderful things about this "Instant Youth" face mask
and cannot wait to try it and this was the reason I submitted
my sample request.


Izia la Nuit
is one of the many fragrance offerings that Sisley have and
it was an extra sample that arrived and I didn't complain,
as its perfect for a Sunday Sample post.






No comments:

Post a Comment