18 October 2022

RECENT EMPTIES OCTOBER 2022

 I'm pleased to say that "My Recent Empties" post is becoming a regular
item here on Beauty Shout Box and for those that have followed me
for a few years now, will know, that I've never been the best at keeping 
my empty bottles in order to write this type of post.
Recently I seem to have had several beauty products finish within a
 few weeks of each other.
Let me know in the comments below if you have tried any of these 
products and your thoughts...


L-R

INOAR 
+AMOR -SODIO 
TREATMENT MASK

My 250ml pot of this hair mask has finally and sadly come to an end.
After the first application I wasn't overly impressed, so on the 2nd
use I increased the amount I applied and left it on longer than the
recommended 3 minutes and WOW what it difference that change made.
I actually used the last few scrapings of this mask last night and my hair,
 as always after using, feels incredibly soft, looks shiny and fuller.
It leaves no oily coating on the hair shaft, so the hair doesn't
feel weighed down with product and now that I have my
 correct dosage and timings worked out, my hair smells & feels great
 every time and my hair has truly loved this mask.




SKOON.
OH SHERBET! 
EXFOLIATING MASK

Another product that made me slightly sad when I emptied
 out the last few grains of powder.
As expected it refined, smoothed and brightened and
despite this mask not being 100% for my skin type I've grown
to love a little mask mixing and applying with a brush, as it seems to 
add something extra to my more leisurely pamper sessions 
and I highly recommend.




LIVING PROOF
PERFECT HAIR DAY 
DRY SHAMPOO

This in my opinion is the best Dry Shampoo and as usual
I can only buy it overseas and is always on my UK shopping list. 
Sadly my last large can has recently finished and I'm
now down to my 2 travel sizes.
It leaves no powder or white residue behind and my hair
not only smelt fresh, but it was for me - acceptably clean and many
dry shampoos are not able to give your hair that clean feeling.
I do believe that Living Proof now have a new addition to their
range in the form of
Perfect hair Day Advanced Clean Dry Shampoo 
which I will definitely buy next time as its an advanced dry shampoo
 that removes oil, sweat, and odour from hair while adding softness
 and shine for that fresh-out-of-the-shower look and feel.




L'OCCITANE 
SHEA BUTTER 
COMFORTING BUBBLE BATH

This white liquid has the comforting signature Shea fragrance that I adore.
It turns your bath into a luxurious, moisturising haven of bubbles, 
but has it stolen my "bubble bath heart"?
No, it hasn't and the L'Occitane Lavender Foam bath is still my 
ultimate bath product and it would really take something exceptional 
to steal my heart away from the iconic lavender foam bath.






No comments:

Post a Comment