9 October 2022

MAYBELLINE LASH SENSATIONAL SKY HIGH MASCARA {REVIEW}

I'm not a fan of Maybelline mascaras ever since I had a reaction to
one many years ago, I also didn't enjoyed the much raved about
Colossal Volume Mascara and their Falsies Volume Mascara.
Putting those aside I had to try their recently launched and super
hyped mascara
Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Mascara


Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Mascara is a mascara that grants
 incredible lash length and volume. 
This washable formula is both easy to apply and buildable, ideal to highlight
 your eyes with long-wearing intensity. 




The silicone brush, which I love, is precise and allows for both a quick
 and effortless application that reaches every single lash, even my
most shortest.
Exclusive Flex Tower mascara brush bends to volumize and extend
 every single lash from root to tip.



Apply as many lightweight coats as you like until you achieve the desired look,
as this mascara is buildable.
Each application coats the lashes with endless and long lasting 
intensity and drama. 

The formula doesn't flake or smudge and is easy to remove. 
Featuring bamboo extract, fibers and also precious oils, the mascara
 contributes to long, full and healthy lashes. 

Equally important, the formula is allergy and ophthalmologist tested
and is suitable even for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

This mascara for me is a winner and it will go straight onto
my list of Top 5 Mascara List.
I recently (April 22) updated my Top 5 Mascaras and here is the
 link if you want to check out which others I love and recommend



MAYBELLINE 
LASH SENSATIONAL SKY HIGH
 MASCARA

R
169.95


£
11.99


$
9.99





No comments:

Post a Comment