30 October 2022

SISLEY IZIA LA NUIT EDP {REVIEW}

This is a 1st for me, my first review of a product from the
luxury french brand SISLEY.
The SISLEY Black Rose Cream Mask will be my 2nd and my review will 
be posted in a week or so.

SISLEY have a surprising amount of fragrances on offer and the only
one that I know of is their popular Eau de Soir and that's due
to it being the signature fragrance of my UK BFF and this distinct
floral fragrance reminds me of her and is a perfect match for
her, sadly it wasn't for me...

Izia La Nuit 
is a new encounter that was launched in 2021,
 an ode to the night that follows on from 
Izia 
that has been around since 2007


Izia La Nuit 
Is a fragrance for a daring, elegant woman looking for an olfactory signature
 that reveals her slightly but not completely. 
An extraordinary, rare and sophisticated perfume. 
This nocturnal, opulent and deep fragrance is like an encounter that awakens
 the unconscious and stimulates the senses.
 A dizzying array of sensual, full, radiant notes emerges, developing and 
evolving over time like a metaphor for the countless facets of love. 



The sculptural bottle created by artist Bronislaw Krzysztof is adorned with a mysterious, glossy lacquer. Its deep black shade contrasts with the 
delicate golden film that reflects the luminous juice.

Top notes:
 Fresh and vibrant (Blackcurrant, Mandarin, Cardamom) 
Middle notes: 
Floral and luminous (d’Ornano Rose, Freesia, Magnolia) 
Base notes: Woody and sensual (Ambrox, Patchouli, Vanilla)


As with all fragrances the advertising/packaging used are great indicators,
 as to what lies within the bottle.
As I always say "fragrance is a very personal choice" and I
already had my doubts as to whether I would like this fragrance and
you guessed it, this floral-oriental was not to my liking.

Just as the box and the bottle suggests
I found it to be quite intense, deep, sensual and long lasting and that's 
exactly what the perfumer wanted to achieve.

This award winning fragrance is quite complex and despite loving several 
of the individual elements like Rose/Freesia/Blackcurrant/Vanilla
it wasn't enough to win me over.

SISLEY 
IZIA LA NUIT 
EDP
30/100 ML

R
2100/4250


£
100/205



$
142/292



No comments:

Post a Comment