5 October 2022

CLARINS TOTAL EYE CONTOUR GEL {REVIEW}

Using this eye product again after so many years has been a real
trip down a "Beauty Memory Lane".
Clarins Total Eye Contour Gel 
was the first treatment eye product I ever used at the tender age of
 around 19 or 20.
Its obviously been re-formulated several times since the 1980's version,
which originally came in a little white pot and was fondly referred to
simply as the Clarins Blue Eye Gel.

It was a beautiful cornflower blue colour and offered the eyes instant
soothing and calming. It was also promoted to help reduce puffiness
and dark circles and it was a product that I loved and religiously applied
both morning and night for many, many years.
Other more anti-aging eye products came into my life and over time
 I had forgotten completely about the Clarins Blue Eye Gel,
 that was until recently when I thought I would re-acquaint myself
with this once much loved favourite of mine.

I was happy to see that the products features and benefits had
remained basically the same as this cooling, non-oily eye gel is still 
formulated to minimise the look of puffiness and dark circles.
It's refreshing, hydrating and resting the delicate skin around eyes.
 Containing purifying plant extracts and caffeine,
 it helps to erase signs of tiredness: the eye contour is toned 
and its radiance enhanced. 
Active ingredients include Aloe Vera that's know for its moisturising 
& soothing properties, Chamomile for its relaxing & soothing, but
it doesn't contain cornflower anymore, but I'm happy its still
the iconic blue colour.



This gel is suitable for all eye types, even sensitive eyes.
It can be used both morning & evening, which I would recommend
if you are younger and looking for an early eye care product,
but for the more mature, I recommend slotting it into your morning 
skin care routine, whilst leaving the more active and anti-ageing products
 for evening use.

I'm so glad I've re-discovered the blue eye gel or should
I say the current version, as it's just as refreshing, cooling and de-puffing
as I remember and a product I would highly recommend and one
that I mustn't forget about again....

CLARINS
TOTAL 
EYE CONTOUR GEL
20ml


R
620


$
45


£
36








No comments:

Post a Comment