2 October 2022

BEAUTY PRODUCTS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {OCTOBER]

Here we are at the beginning of October and we only have 
3 months left of 2022 and I can't believe it.
Here are the 3 products that will be under review in the coming weeks.

I have a body lotion from a fave brand of mine AVÈNE, a mascara
from a not so fave brand of mine MAYBELLINE and an exfoliating treatment
 from a brand that I am aware of but, have never tried anything from
 before and that's
SUNDAY RILEY

All of these reviews will be a quick turn around and should be
posted very soon.




L-R

1.

SUNDAY RILEY
GOOD GENES

This was an inclusion in 2021's John Lewis Advent calendar
and I've been waiting to open and try this.
Good Genes is a deeply exfoliating treatment that reveals
instant glowing and radiant skin, whilst plumping the lines
and wrinkles.
I do love a good exfoliating product hence my excitement to
put this to use.


2.

AVÈNE
XERACALM

I have supported Avène for facial products for several years 
and I recently had to call on their expertise with regards to a body
 skin issue that I haven't suffered from previously.
I will put this lipid replenishing balm to the test and as always
report back with my opinion.

* NOW POSTED *





3.

MAYBELLINE
SKY HIGH
MASCARA

 This mascara was launched recently in South Africa and I've read some
 very good reviews, so I couldn't NOT buy one to try and review
despite, not being a previous fan of Maybelline mascaras.


*NOW POSTED*







No comments:

Post a Comment