23 April 2023

AVÈNE GENTLE EXFOLIATING GEL {REVIEW}

I have been wanting to try this exfoliating gel from Avène 
for some time now, so I was pleased to receive it as part of a
recent PR drop.

Having lost track of how many exfoliating/scrubs for the face I 
have tried & reviewed over the years, I am hoping this offering from
 one of my favourite French skincare brands doesn't disappoint,
if it did, it would be the first product that would do so. 

AVÈNE 
GENTLE EXFOLIATING GEL




You can expect this exfoliator to
calm and purify your skin to reveal a brighter, smoother complexion.
This one is suitable for all sensitive skin types and of course
non-sensitives like me...

The peeling effect is achieved with the inclusion of cellulose microbeads
 and jojoba wax gently eliminate dead skin cells.
 3% Niacinamide + 0.5% sodium salicylate aid the mechanical
 exfoliating action of the microbeads leaving the skin texture more 
refined and more radiant.
(It's an eco-friendly biodegradable formula)

Can be used twice a week, apply to a slightly damp skin,
massage and then rinse off.


In my opinion the inclusion of an exfoliating/scrub is a vital step in your
weekly skincare routine and a step that I have have religiously 
included since I was in my very early 20's.
I've enjoyed using this rich gel product and despite it being gentle, the
pink microbeads are abundant and noticeable, which I love.
It was way more effective than I expected it to be, as it left my 
skin feeling incredibly smooth.

If you don't use one, then do your skin a huge favour, as it will instantly
 elevate your beauty regime and your skin will not only feel 
smoother & softer, it will look brighter and render all of your skincare
 products more effective.
This one from Avène would make a perfect introduction to the
world of exfoliation.



AVÈNE 
GENTLE EXFOLIATING GEL
75ML


R
275

$
20

£
13






No comments:

Post a Comment