18 April 2023

REN PERFECT CANVAS CLEAN JELLY OIL CLEANSER {REVIEW}

It's been some time since I reviewed a skincare product from
REN
and whilst I have a couple of favourites, its not a "go to" brand for me.
This
PERFECT CANVAS CLEAN JELLY OIL CLEANSER
was an inclusion in one of my COSMETIPS Influencer edits and I have
been putting it to the test for the past few weeks.



Formulated to deep clean your complexion this gentle yet effective
 cleansing treatment is clinically proven to remove waterproof makeup, pollution and SPF.
It's one of those magical tri-phase cleansers that starts off as a thick gel
 and then transforms into a rich oil as you work
 it into dry skin and finally, with the addition of water, it turns
into a milky consistency.

The key ingredients are:
Grapeseed Oil known for its antioxidant and soothing properties, 
helps protect against free radicals.

Sunflower Seed Oil protects skin's natural moisture barrier to prevent
 continued dryness.

Meadowfoam Seed Oil helps replenish skin's barrier with essential fatty 
acids Omega 3 and 6.



It's super easy to use and incorporate into your existing
skincare routine and can be used by all skin types.
Just work the jelly into dry skin and feel it turn into a rich oil that 
dissolves make-up, SPF and pollution. 
Splash water and the oil turns into a milky emulsion to wash away dirt
 and impurities and leaves a beautiful hydrated finish on the skin.

Whilst I have enjoyed using this cleanser and it does everything you
require from a cleanser and leaves your skin perfectly primed
for the rest of you skincare products, 
Honestly I wasn't blown away enough to re-purchase and the
100% natural fragrance didn't do it for me either, as it 
reminded me of almonds & marzipan.

It also comes in rather pricey for a relatively small amount of
100ml and if you have followed me for sometime now,
you know that I'm not shy to spend on skincare products, but I'm
not sure that this price point is sustainable for me in the long term.


REN
PERFECT CANVAS
 CLEAN 
JELLY OIL CLEANSER
100ml


R
640


$
38


£
29



I have written several REN product reviews
to read Click Here


No comments:

Post a Comment