4 April 2023

RECENT EMPTIES {APRIL 2023}

This is my 3rd "Recent Empties" in as many months,
 which has to be a record for me.
With the exception of one of these products, I have and would 
again re-purchase all again.
I will link the original reviews below.


L-R

CLEAN RESERVE
 CITROEN FIG
EDP

I love my Clean Reserve Citroen Fig and if I'm not mistaken this is my
3rd 100ml empty. It really has become one of my all-time favourites,
as I just love the top notes of fig, ginger, and lemon oil that will brings 
you an immediate
 burst of citrus, followed by the middle notes of cardamom, mint,
 copaiba, and mandarin, then the base notes of sandalwood, cedarwood,
 and musk will ensure that you have an exotic scent to last throughout the day.
Unfortunately I don't know when I can replace this fragrance as the
only retailer here in South Africa SkinsCosmetics has discontinued
this range of fragrances, which makes me very sad as this is my
absolute favourite fragrance EVER....


~~~~~~


BY TERRY 
LIP-EXPERT 
SHINE LIQUID LIPSTICK

Besides being my perfect shade (Rosy Kisss), 
I have found my absolute favourite lipstick of all time...

The precise doe foot applicator makes application so easy and the buttery
 formula glides on beautifully and offers a full coverage in one coat.
I found the rich pigment to be long lasting and above all extremely 
comfortable and nourishing on the lips.
I do enjoy a shine finish and this shine formula is the perfect amount, 
so I highly recommend you check out the
 BY TERRY LIP-EXPERT SHINE LIQUID LIPSTICK 



~~~~~~

CLINIQUE
MOISTURE SURGE 
100H AUTO REPLENISHING
HYDRATOR


My 15ml size lasted for a month and I was super impressed and
I can now understand the love that fans have for this product.

I enjoyed the texture, it was refreshing, lightweight and more 
importantly it provided hydration, as for 100 hours I can't
comment but based on the above claims I don't doubt it.
It smoothed my skin to allow for a nice foundation application.
It's an easy to apply and useful multitasking product, 
however remember
I have been using during hot humid weather, so
I can't comment on its effectiveness during extreme cold,
but it is a product that I would re-purchase and its great that
it comes in a smaller 15ml size.



URBAN DECAY 
STAY NAKED
CORRECTING CONCEALER


The Stay Naked concealer is a buildable, full coverage concealer that is
 long wearing (up to 24hrs),waterproof and doesn't transfer.
I enjoyed that it had a breathable, flexible formula and didn't look cakey, 
or dry despite giving a matte finish.
Even though the formula is ultra-pigmented, it's also lightweight 
and it covered the darkness under my eyes and the redness around
 my nose surprisingly well.
This has to be my favourite concealer of all time and fortunately
I have a back-up, as we cannot get URBAN DECAY in South Africa
any longer.


~~~~~~


KÉRASTASE
GENESIS
BAIN HYDRA FORTIFIANT
SHAMPOO

When it comes to haircare especially my shampoo and conditioner
I do tend to have chop and change a fair amount and whilst I do
have several professional haircare brands, I also enjoy a couple 
of the more affordable drugstore brands.
For many years KERASTASE were my products of choice and
I supported them for many, many years, however I'm
finding that my hair isn't responding to their products just 
as well as they used to and of course our hair texture and
thickness does alter with age.
I have re-purchased this shampoo several times, however I
doubt I will buy again, as I'm finding that I cannot justify
the price versus how good my hair feels when using
less pricey brands.







No comments:

Post a Comment