26 April 2023

MY FAVOURITE BODY EXFOLIATORS {APRIL 2023}

 I have been promising to update my favourite Body Scrubs/Exfoliators
post for over a year now.
Whilst wanting to keep this list to my absolute favourites
I have sadly removed a couple from my previous list, but I've replaced
them with two that are even better.
I hope this helps you in making the correct choice when it comes
to effective body exfoliation products.
Enjoy!

~~~~~~

I have learnt that face, lip, hand and body exfoliation becomes even
 more important with age, as we need to encourage and stimulate the skins 
cell renewal process, which naturally slows with age.

Body Polishers, scrubs and exfoliators, call them what you may,
 all pretty much do the same thing and that's to remove the surface 
layer of the dead, drying skin cells that build up over time. 
This build-up is responsible for giving the skin that rough, dull and uneven 
appearance and feel to our skin whether it be on your face or body.

Exfoliators for the body generally comprise of coarser grains than those
 used on the face and I personally love a coarser type of scrub. 
I feel that they are far more efficient at the exfoliation process and leave
 the skin feeling wonderfully smooth, soft and glowing.
As with most exfoliating type products you can control the degree of
 exfoliation by adding more or less water on application.
(If your skin leans more towards the sensitive side then finer granules
 would be more suited)

P.S 
Remember to always apply a body lotion/cream post exfoliation to
replenish that all important hydro lipid layer.

Here is an update of my personal faves, but please let me know in the
comments below, your faves, as I'm always on the look out
for new ones to try and discover...

~~~~~~

WOW!
 this body scrub is possibly the best that I have ever reviewed
and I've reviewed many.

The RITUAL of HAMMAM Hot Body Scrub
Wake up your body and your senses with the ultimate purifying 
scrub experience.
It's just how I love a body scrub to be, it has coarse salts that 
really polish the skin, without stripping or damaging your
skin barrier, it smells divine and an added bonus with this one,
it has that slight warming feel on the skin.

I highly recommend this product if, like me, you enjoy a 
corse salt scrub, one that you can feel working on your skin to
reveal a softer and smoother skin.
To read my full review Click Here

~~~~~~

 For me this product combines the perfect exfoliation with a great 
refreshing fragrance
It's truly bliss for the senses and I adore it...

NUXE RÊVE DE THÉ Revitalising Granular Body Scrub


This surprising exfoliating scrub, an ultra-fresh cocktail combining a green
 Tea extract with Bamboo grains, removes dead skin cells to leave skin feeling revitalized and invigorated, appearing renewed.
 Its granular texture and its irresistible scent with notes of green tea, 
rhubarb and fresh herbs delight the senses to create a revitalizing 
sensation of freshness.
 Formulated using plant-based exfoliants, this scrub with its crushed ice
 effect texture exfoliates and smoothes the skin.
 Freed of dead surface skin cells, skin feels revitalised and renewed. 
To read my full review Click Here


~~~~~~

I fell in love with this product as soon as I opened the jar, 
as it truly smells divine and the aromas immediately work their
 magic to give you a feeling of well being.
It's my "Spa In A Jar" 



Clarins Tonic Body Polisher 
a wonderful mix of
100% essential oils including Rosemary, Rosewood, Mint, 
Hazelnut & Geranium. 
These essential oils not only promote a feeling of well being, 
as they smell amazing, but more importantly help to both respect the 
natural hydrolipidic film and nourish our skin post exfoliation.
The granules in this polisher are made up of a mixture of Sugar and 
Salt crystals from the Camargue region in the South of France.
The only negative about this product is the price, so be warned it
comes in rather pricey.
To read my full review Click Here




No comments:

Post a Comment