2 April 2023

BEAUTY PRODUCTS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {APRIL 2023}

I have 4 more beauty products to review for you this month and 
they're from some of my favourite and well reviewed brands.
AVÈNE, RITUALS and BY TERRY feature on my blog often,
 lets re-phrase that to very often...
If you would like to catch up on reviews from these brands then
 click on the Pink Links below.




L-R


1.
BY TERRY
HYALURONIC
HYDRA-POWDER

In my younger years I always set my make-up with a loose
face powder, however for the past 15 years or so face powder was
dropped from my make-up routine and to be honest I haven't
missed it.
That being said, if I were going to re-introduce one it would
be this one from BY TERRY.
This full size product was part of one of the COSMETIPS Beauty Edit,
so I'm excited to try it out and report back to you with my views.


2.
AVÈNE
DERMABSOLU
RECONTOURING MASK


This is a new launch from AVÈNE and I do love a face mask and
the DERMABSLU is a collection of anti-aging products aimed at the
 more mature of us. 
It promises to give the skin an immediate fresh and tightening effect,
so it's another product that I'm enthusiastic to review and
report back to you about.


3.
REN
PERFECT CANVAS
CLEAN JELLY 
OIL CLEANSER


I have reviewed several REN products over the years, as I was on
their PR list, but sadly I've not been for a couple of years now,
and to be honest I have had other brands and products that
have either been gifted or I have bought myself that have 
intrigued me more.
However this full size product was included in one of
my COSMETIPS Influencer beauty edits.
I was a huge fan of their Perfect Canvas Serum, so I'm
curious to see how I enjoy this cleanser.


4.
RITUALS
REPAIR
LIP BALM


Part of my 2022 RITUALS Advent Calendar and I couldn't be more
excited to experience another Lip Balm and you all know
how much I love a good Lip Balm.






No comments:

Post a Comment