9 October 2012

GOLLY GOSH!



Golly Gosh! another new brand has been launched in South Africa this past week...
GOSH Cosmetics is an innovative and trendy cosmetics brand from Denmark that has been turning heads for more than 25 years. It is currently represented in over 78 countries worldwide and is now available in South Africa for the first time. The product range includes colour, fragrance, skincare and haircare.GOSH Cosmetics is known for its colourful, edgy and innovative products that are fun and inspiring to use. The products are produced by GOSH Cosmetics themselves in Denmark – mostly free of perfumes and parabens and are therefore ideal for all kinds of skin.
I am sorry to say that I have never heard of Gosh Cosmetics before, despite being in the beauty business for many years and travelling overseas regularly, it has definitely been flying under "my radar".
Exclusive to Edgar's and Red Squares and reasonably priced I will report back to you once I have been to my local Red Square at La Lucia and checked it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment