1 March 2013

FRIDAY FINDS

My "Friday Finds" are again from @Homelivingspace, my favourite home and decor store.
As I love home fragrance, how could I not tell you about these sweet, love themed and inexpensive home fragrance products! Can you believe,they are all under R50

This trio of scented pillows is so useful to nestle in amongst your clothes,linen etc in your drawers. R49
Flower Chic heart shaped scented sachet, again can be hung around all your rooms.
 R29





Tuberose heart shaped fragrance diffuser is different, as the fragrance is released through the heart shaped ceramic bottle stopper. The diffuser comes with the fragrance and its only
 R49

I have often seen these charms overseas and I think they are a great and easy way to fragrance your home or cupboards. Just drop some of the fragrant oil onto the charm and hang wherever it's needed. Flower Chic Scented Charm. 
R39


No comments:

Post a Comment