24 March 2013

MY "RAIN" DAY


Rain is a truly African brand and as I wrote a post about it a couple of weeks ago,Rain Please Come is unfortunately not available in KZN, much to my disappointment, However I am happy to see that you can order on line and I did buy some "goodies" whilst I was in Cape Town recently.

You really are spoilt for choice when you enter a Rain shop, as all of their products are just irresistible and believe it or not, its difficult to make your selection as you want everything!

After much time spent browsing and sniffing I made my final choices.....


I love all bath products, so I bought a selection of bath salts Passion, Saffron Tangerine and Sun dried Lavender. The price per 100 g varies dependent on the fragrance . The fragrance from the salts, absolutely fills your bathroom with the most divine fragrance and it lingers long after your soak is over. I particularly loved the aroma of the Passion salts and lying, inhaling the Sun dried Lavender fragrance was so relaxing!


I also opted for several of the Old Fashioned Soaps, which are displayed beautifully and are hard to resist, plus they are a steal at only R12 each. I also couldn't leave without this Grey Rock Bowl candle at R85, which is a handmade grey, oval shaped bowl made from quarried sand and a binding medium. This looks great in my boys grey,black and white bathroom.


I can't wait to order more products , as everything I have tried so far, has been far from disappointing and best of all they don't "break bank" either. This was a "Rain" day that I thoroughly enjoyed!

To find out more about RAIN and to order on line www.rainafrica.com







No comments:

Post a Comment