15 April 2013

COLGATE OPTIC WHITE





I think many of us, whether it be secretly and openly, all "buy" into those advertisements that promise whiter teeth...Yes.. we all want to have that dazzling white smile, just like the models in those ads, but do these products actually work?



Colgate Optic White are actively promoting their whitening products at the moment as they are about to launch a fantastic competition in conjunction with Cosmopolitan magazine:
The "Colgate Optic White Wear A Smile" competition.
All the details will be in the May issue of "Cosmo" which will be out soon...

Colgate new Optic White range claims to whiten your teeth in just a week, so I have decided to put two of these products to the test.

There are three products in the range :

Optic White Toothpaste
Optic White Mouthwash
Optic White Toothbrush

I will be testing the toothpaste and the mouthwash only! As for the toothbrush, I use an Oral B electric toothbrush, so I really didn't see the point in going backwards and buying a manual brush... The thought of it makes me shiver! I understand that this immediately goes against Colgate's recommendation of using all three products, but I believe like other typical consumers out there, that the toothpaste and the mouthwash are what the majority of people will buy into initially.

So I will speak to you in a weeks time, hopefully with a mouth full of sparkling white teeth.....
I promise not to post any photos of before and after...I won't subject you all to that....



No comments:

Post a Comment