24 April 2013

LUSH FOR TEENAGERS





I have written several posts about Lush products before and I have been more than happy with my choices, but none more so, than the products that I have bought my teenage boys...


We don't have a LUSH shop in Durban, but I was told that a shop is on the cards, but Johannesburg is the next region in which they will open. 
Do not sulk Durbanites, as they are soon to launch their online ordering website, which I am afraid will just have to suffice in the meantime!

Both my teenage boys love the Mask of Magnaminty and it is one of the only products that they will use regularly. I have tried them both with many products over the past few years to help control, calm and heal those hormonal breakouts, but to not avail....

On my recent trip to Cape Town, I bought two more products with the hope that they will also enjoy and continue to use...
Wish me luck and reviews will follow soon!


Aqua Marina facial cleanser R95


Grease Lightening Spot Treatment R75



No comments:

Post a Comment