30 August 2013

FRIDAY FINDS - INSLEE HAYNES

This weeks" Friday Finds" is actually an Internet find and I was very tempted to place an order online,until I saw that they deliver to everywhere in the world except South Africa! 
So I will have to move onto plan B.

Inslee Haynes produces a beautiful range of boxed cards and note cards. Each collection is presented in elegant,simple gold and white boxes. 
They cost around $25 to $35 for a box of 10 A6 cards.

I would personally frame most of these cards, as I love all of her illustrations and as if it couldn't get any better, you can commission Inslee to create your personalised range of wedding stationary, from Bridal shower and wedding invites to sketches of the bridal couple and party. So guess who will be doing my wedding invites, next time, if I get married to a wealthy guy that is.....



Simple yet elegant


My "Fave" a mixed collection



Love cards


Have to have the Christmas set

No comments:

Post a Comment