7 August 2016

NIVEA DAILY ESSENTIALS EXTRA GENTLE EYE MAKE-UP REMOVER {REVIEW}

If you have followed my blog for a while you will know that I'm always on the look out for good affordable cleansers, toners and eye make-up removers, as these are products where you can save on the budget in order to allow more to be invested on the all important treatment creams, serums and specialized products.
I have always used in the past "high end" cleansers and toners and still do 
if they form an integral part of a specific treatment range, but since starting my blog several years ago I have discovered some wonderful and effective products that won't break the bank.


The 
NIVEA Extra Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover 
forms part of their 16 product - Daily Essentials range and I picked this up from my supermarket and in my trolley with the fruit and veg it went, not my normal method of buying my beauty products I have to say, but with a price label of R54.95 for 125mls how could I leave it on the shelf?

NIVEA
being such a well known and trusted brand found around the world
 I was happy to put it to the test.


NIVEA Daily Essentials Extra Gentle Eye Make-up Remover 125mls R54.95


I was pleasantly surprised as this eye make up remover was both gentle and effective at removing my eye make up at the end of the day, granted I don't wear heavy eye make up, but the many coats of mascara on my lashes always prove to be a challenge and with some soaked cotton pads placed over the lashes for a few seconds it coped well. 
However it's only designed to remove water soluble mascara, so it won't handle waterproof. 

What I particularly enjoyed was the freshness, the fact it contained no noticeable fragrance and left no greasy residue around the eye area after use.
Being enriched with Vitamin B5 it claims to condition the lashes, which I'm always a little sceptical about and I haven't used long enough to be able to fairly comment on this. 

This product is ideal for sensitive eyes and it's Opthamologically approved.
(You may also be pleased to know that this flip up lid reveals a much smaller hole to safeguard against excess product being dispensed and wastage)

If you are on a tight budget and you wear light to medium eye make up, 
I would suggest giving this product from trusted NIVEA a try...

If you would like to read more of my Budget eye make up remover reviews:









No comments:

Post a Comment