2 August 2016

BUDGET CONCEALERS PART 3 - COLLECTION LASTING PERFECTION CONCEALER



This is the third post in my series about Budget Concealers and it's a good one!


To read my previous 2 posts


This concealer from Collection is unfortunately not available in South Africa, but after reading lots of great reviews about this product I recently got my "London Kiddiewink" to bring one over for me during his recent visit to SA.

The Collection range of products can be easily found in both Boots and Superdrug in the UK
and retails for an odd amount of
 £4.19
(Even with our poor exchange rate this product still falls into a budget price range +- R80)


Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer



Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer


Claims:

Conceals imperfections and blemishes for up to 16 hours

Features:


- Water resistant and transfer proof

- Multiple award-winning
- Available in four classic shades



I enjoyed the blend ability of this concealer and it wasn't drying, but gave good long lasting coverage. Even though it says 16 hours I didn't quite put that claim to the test, as my make-up is normally removed after around 14 hours, 
but I don't doubt this claim for one moment. 
The colour I opted for was Warm Medium 3 and it was a perfect match.

Of all the forms of concealer applicators that can be found, by far I prefer to apply concealer with a  sponge applicator. 
I know that often the sponge can soon look a little worse for wear with use, but for ease and control of the amount applied, it's my fave method.
This product is worthy of all the accolades bestowed upon it and my only challenge now is to find a regular 
"concealer mule"
to keep me supplied with stock...


No comments:

Post a Comment