28 January 2018

MY TOP 5 DISLIKED BEAUTY PRODUCTS {2017}

This is the first time that I'm doing a "round up" post of the products 
that I definitely didn't get along with during 2017.
Fortunately I don't try too many products that I dislike, but these 5 
(6 actually, but I didn't want to separate the Dove Shampoo and Conditioner) 
are my most disliked and in all cases I haven't
 even finished the product, so that gives you an indication of how much
I found the below to be not only a waste of time, but money also.

Apologies if you have a favourite amongst them but they just didn't do it for me. 
My reasons ranged from just being totally ineffective to unpleasant texture and 
a couple even caused a reaction. 

For more detailed info as to why I didn't enjoy, 
then click on the pink links below to read my full reviews.

Let me know in the comments section below what your most disliked product
of 2017 was.





1.

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel

I'd heard so many good reports about this nail duo and whilst I 
loved the shade I found it to be disappointing on several counts.




2.

Skin Republic Foot Peel

My favourite salon treatment is a pedicure and this product from
Skin Republic was a must try for me, but I honestly wasted my money.




3.

L'Oréal Age Perfect Cleansing Milk

This product forms part of a range thats aimed at women over 50 and this 
cleanser failed on both performance and texture, so wasn't for "moi"





4.

The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Revealing Liquid Peel


The Body shop products have been either a "hit or miss"
with me and to be honest I've had more "misses" than "hits",
but this liquid peel with a promising sounding name was perhaps my
biggest miss.




5.

Dove
Oxygen Moisture Shampoo & Oxygen Moisture Conditioner


These two hair products by Dove had to be my most disliked and troublesome
products that I put to the test in 2017.To find out why they get this title
you will need to read my QPR (quickie product review) post.
Also on that blog post you will find another disappointing product of 2017

4 comments:

  1. I found those nail polishes chipped so badly - worse than a lot of other brands I've tried. I'm officially on the gel polish only train now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I've worn nail polish pretty much every day of my adult life and that's many many years, but this product was a huge fail for me, it crazed so badly and chipped. I absolutely loved the shade but it just didn't live up to any of its hype for me...Thanks for leaving a comment.

      Delete
  2. I LOVE the Skin Republic foot peel. It's always worked so well for me but you have to soak in warm water 20min before then leave it in the booties for 90 min so quite a process. Then aside from your regular daily shower, soak 20 min each eve in warm water for the next 5 days and then the big pieces come off. I do it twice a year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for leaving a comment, I was so looking forward to using this foot peel and yes it's quite a process and I followed the instructions, but nothing, so not sure what happened, but it had to make it onto my list. Glad you love it though, as it must be so satisfying to shed the skin and reveal baby soft feet.

      Delete