17 January 2018

MY TOP 6 FACE CARE PRODUCTS {2017}

My annual "Top" posts are becoming increasingly more difficult each year 
and the face care one more so than the others. 
There are a multitude of wonderful products and brands out there
and this list is made up of my personal fave finds.
I have increased the number of products chosen from 5 to 6 and these 
facial products have all been tried and fully tested by moi during 2017 
and each one seriously deserves to be included in this post.
My Top  6 Face Care Products 2017




My selection does not follow the popular "best in" category format, but it comprises 
of my absolute favourite standout products regardless of category.

Being a mature beauty blogger that focuses on skincare reviews 
I would just like to remind you that my reviews are never based on a one week 
or even a 6 week trial period, they're based on a minimum of 3 months usage 
or until the product has completely finished. 
I not only hate wasting my hard earned money by abandoning a product
 to move onto the next one, but it's not fair to you the readers to review 
after only a short usage time. 

Due to this lengthy review time I don't perhaps review as many face care 
products as other beauty bloggers and hopefully the reason you follow 
my blog is due to the fact that you enjoy reading about creams, serums etc. 
that have been thoroughly put to the test.
This enables you are to be armed 
with information as to what to expect from a product in terms of its 
features, advantages and more importantly the benefits to your precious skin. 

You will already be aware that I tend to review more mid to high end priced
 anti ageing products especially when it comes to skincare, as at 57 years of age
 I need all the anti ageing technology a skin can get.

I will also link my previous years "Top" posts, many of which I still love and
 use today but here are my top picks for 2017.


Click on the Pink Links to read my full reviews and find out what made 
me enjoy them so much...


1.

Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Concentrated Recovery Eye Mask

Since writing my review these eye masks are now available in South Africa

1 mask R175
4 masks R635


2.

Pixi Glow Tonic

Unfortunately this product is still not available in SA,but it's well worth getting 
a travelling friend to bring back for you




3.

Kiehl's Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energising Radiance Masque

4.

The Ordinary AHA 30%+BHA 2% Peeling Solution

Again this brand is not available in SA but there are several 
South African websites where you can order, but obviously at 
higher prices, so again its a "call on a friend" scenario




5.

Dermalogica Age Reversal Eye Complex






6.

Avène Hydrance Optimale Hydrating Serum






I hope you found this post interesting and that it helps you to make a more
 informed decision when it comes to buying skincare products.
I do know that many of you have purchased several of the above already as 
you have kindly let me know how much you are loving them.
However please drop me a comment in the box below
 if your favourite is amongst my top 6 for 2017.
Previous "Top Skincare" posts










2 comments:

  1. I really want to try more Avene products! I have been obsessed with their thermal spring water

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must as it's a great affordable French skincare range. Clicks often have their 3 for 2 offer, so its even more affordable.

      Delete