16 May 2018

3 LIP PRODUCTS THAT ARE WORKING FOR ME

Having never written this type of post previously and with Winter on its way,
 I thought I would let you know 
about three lip products that I'm currently loving and are working for me.
Considering that the condition of my lips has never been better,  
I thought I would share with you the combo of products that have helped them 
to reach this often illusive comfortable smooth state. 

Like most people I find myself experiencing phases where my lips are extremely dry 
and uncomfortable and then there are other times where I have no issues whatsoever. 
Weather conditions, bouts of flu and flying are all triggers for my lips to go into
"Dry Down" mode.


L'Oreal Smooth Sugars Glow Scrub packaging


Exfoliation is vital to achieve smooth lips and there are a couple of specific 
lip exfoliators around and my previous go to lip scrub was always the 
 but I'm afraid it's been made somewhat redundant now due to the appearance of the  
L'Oreal Smooth Sugars Glow Scrub for face and lips. 
This multi-tasking product does a great job in a gentle and effective way.

To read my full review

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Repairing Lip Balm product out of box

Another recent purchase has been the
 LA ROCHE-POSAY Cicaplast Repairing Lip Barrier Balm.
 I apply this fragrance free product every night and it seems to not only sort out 
the driest of lips, but also keeps them in a good condition.

To read my full review

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOV Cosmetics open lipstick lid off

Certain types of lipsticks, especially the popular matte formula's, 
can often aggravate dry, chapped lips, as I've discovered on several occasions. 
I am loving the formula and finish of the 
L.O.V cosmetics LipAffair Colour & Care Lipstick
It offers me a perfect mix of moisturising comfort and pigment longevity.

To read my mini review

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All in All, 
this product combination is working for "moi" and long may the benefits to my lips 
continue...



No comments:

Post a Comment