30 May 2018

BEAUTY PRODUCTS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {JUNE 2018}


It's nearly the beginning of a new month, so here are 4 products that I will be 
putting to the test during June.


1/2

These 2 L'Oreal products are not available in SA and were part of my recent UK haul. 
The L'Oréal Bonjour Nudista Awakening Skin Tint,
on paper looks like the kind of "no make makeup" product that I've been looking for, 
quite some time,so fingers crossed that this is the end of my search.

*NOW POSTED*

To Read Review

I spotted the L'Oreal True Match Highlight online and just added to my shopping list, 
so it wasn't on a wish list or anything, but it sounded interesting.

To read Review




3.

This will be my fourth product review on the French brand LA ROCHE-POSAY 
and I do love a good Micellar Water, so hopefully this will be just as good as 
the other products I've reviewed.


*NOW POSTED*





4.

Caudalie is a French face and body care range based on Vinotherapy. 
This is the first product that I'm trying from this brand, but I have to say 
I've already earmarked a couple of other products that I'd really love to try.
I am a huge fan of facial mineral water sprays/mists and this 
Caudalie Grape Water 
 appealed to me, so look out for my review during this month.

*NOW POSTED*




1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to read your reviews - that Grape Water has been on my list for a while!
    xx

    ReplyDelete