13 May 2018

L'ORÉAL PARIS SMOOTH SUGARS GLOW SCRUB {REVIEW}

I've recently tried several skincare products from L'Oréal Paris and I've not been
 overly impressed, but I cannot fault them when it comes to masking.
In my opinion they really do give the higher end face masks and exfoliators 
a good run for their money.
My "go to" mask is their Pure Clay Glow Mask,which I really enjoy.
and I also rate it as a good dupe for the, triple the price,
 Kiehls Turmeric and Cranberry Seed Energising Radiance Mask. 



I've always been a huge fan of weekly exfoliation from 
being in my early 20's
and in my opinion its one of the most important steps in your skincare regime.
An exfoliating product offers immediate, visible results, so I was excited to see
that L'Oréal have created 3 Smooth Sugar Scrub variants:

Glow
(Polishes,boosts radiance and luminosity)

Nourish
(Softens and soothes dryness)

Clear
(Purifies,unclogs pores and reduces blackheads)


At my age, I'm a little bit like a magpie, as I'm drawn to any products 
that contain the words Glow, Radiance and Smooth , so I opted
for the 
Smooth Sugars Glow Scrub



This 100% naturally-derived exfoliant is rich in essential nutrients and contains
 fine crystals of 3 sugars (brown, blond, white)that are suspended in 
Vitamin E rich Grape seed Oil,
which allows for deep yet gentle exfoliation and cleansing.



Resembling a jar of brown sugar this product can be used both on the face and lips,
which is another reason why I love this product so much.
It leaves your lips beautifully soft and more importantly smooth.
(smooth lips make such a difference to the application and stay ability
of any lipstick)

With dry fingers apply a small amount onto dry skin and then add warm water and
massage gently until the sugars have melted, then rinse with warm water.
(the degree of exfoliation depends on the amount of water added
 i.e.more water = a more gentle exfoliation)

This scrub can be used on all skin types, avoid the eye area  and I have been
using once a week, which has always been my "rule of thumb" with exfoliating, 
regardless of skin type.
 ( always follow the application of any exfoliating
product with a moisturising product, whether that be a mask, day or night cream)

Without a doubt this slightly citrus fragranced scrub instantly smooths, 
brightens and softens the face and lips
 and is an absolute pleasure to use, and even though it's
not yet launched here in South Africa 
(fingers crossed they will soon),
I highly recommend that you "phone a friend" that's travelling overseas
 to bring you one back or any other means of getting your hands on one...

In my opinion it's a great product and coming from moi that's 
used a multitude of different types of exfoliators, peels and scrubs over
 the past 35 years, that's quite
a recommendation 
and I can see this product appearing on my Top 5 Skincare Product list of 2018.

L'Oréal seem to have done it again and they really have become the
"Masking Experts" 
and all at an affordable price.

L'Oréal Paris
Smooth Sugars Glow Scrub

50ml

R
Not Available


$
12.99


£
9.99
(Often on promotion)

1 comment:

  1. Right, NEED! Have been looking forward to your review, and am totally getting this brought back for me - have a few people who are heading to the UK soon.

    ReplyDelete