4 July 2018

L'ORÉAL PARIS TRUE MATCH LIQUID GLOW ILLUMINATOR HIGHLIGHT {REVIEW}


For several years now the L'Oréal True Match liquid foundation has been on
continual rotation with a couple of my other favourite foundations.
The True Match Collection includes foundation, concealer, powders and blusher
and overseas it includes a couple of Glow Illuminator/Highlight options.
Currently this product is not available in South Africa and was part
of my UK haul that my London Kiddiewink recently brought over for me.



Not being a huge highlight and contouring type of person I do always
apply highlighter and I like both formats whether it be a powder or a liquid/cream.
What I do enjoy though, is any product that illuminates
and makes my skin look glowy, brighter and more radiant and it was this that
 drew me to this product.



There are two shades available of the True Match Illuminator
Golden Glow and Icy Glow (I chose the latter) 
and there are powder versions also available.
Icy Glow gives a subtle perlescent,radiant highlight to a light to medium
 toned skin whereas the Golden Glow gives a warm iridescent finish, suitable
 for the medium to dark skin tones.

This is a multi-use liquid highlighter that can be used as a primer for a radiant 
complexion or it can be blended with your foundation for an all over glow or it can be used to accentuate your features by applying to the areas where light naturally
hits your face. 
My personal preference is to mix a couple of dots in with my foundation
as well as use in the normal highlighting way.
Adapting the amount you use can take you from subtle highlighting
to full on highlighting.
It's easy to apply, lightweight, blendable and this glowy radiance boosting
product now forms an important part of my make-up routine.
I LOVE IT...


L'ORÉAL PARIS 
TRUE MATCH 
LIQUID GLOW ILLUMINATOR HIGHLIGHT 

30mls

R
N/A in SA


£
8.99

1 comment: