14 October 2018

CHRISTOPHE ROBIN VOLUMISING PASTE {REVIEW}

No I haven't written a review on Christopher Robin, read again it's Christophe Robin and I'm sure like "moi" you're wondering who the heck he is.



I was a little sceptical to say the least about this rather obscure (obscure to me)
 unusually named hair cleansing product.
Christophe Robin Volumising Paste with Pure Rassoul Clay
and Rose Extracts 
is a deep cleansing treatment for fine hair lacking in density, which
is exactly how I would currently describe my hair.
It also has a rather unusual appearance, as it looks like more
an exfoliator or body scrub.

 This unique clay-to-foam shampoo is formulated to help create beautiful volume 
while absorbing impurities and oil from the scalp and
 give instant volume at the roots and density down the lengths.


Consisting of 85% natural origin ingredients this formula is a unique blend 
of pure Rassoul Clay, with densifying and re-mineralizing benefits, 
protective rose extracts and Limnanthes extract to help preserve and 
enhance the hair color.

This surprising paste-like texture transformed instantly into a light foam,
and its transformation was pure magic, as I was expecting to seriously work 
this product into my hair and scalp to have any foaming, cleansing effect.
Despite not looking too great in the pot the product has a slight rose fragrance
and more importantly for me, was easy to rinse.
I didn't do my normal double shampoo, as my hair and scalp felt cleaner than its
ever felt before just after one application.
It was easy to rinse despite using too much and having mountains of
from on my head and it certainly didn't add to my dreaded tangle situation
due to my hair being both long,fine and highlighted.




How To Use:

On wet hair: use a tablespoon worth of product (more or less, depending on the length
 of your hair) rub into your palms, and apply all over your hair. 
(As I found out on my first use, use much less than recommended)
With a delicate touch, make circular motions until you feel the paste turn to foam, 
and make sure you lift the roots. Add a little water, emulsify, and rinse well. 
For an intensified effect: let it sit for 2 minutes before you rinse. 
(which I did)

All products are Free from :

PARABEN/SILICONE/SLES 


This product surprised me on so many different levels, its name, its appearance, 
the way the consistency completely transformed once applied to the hair and
the volumising results it gave down to the delicate fragrance it left
in my hair.
I was utterly blown away with this product and if you read my product reviews
regularly, you will know that it takes an outstanding product to make me use the
 term "blown away".
After using twice in the past week my hair felt soft, thicker and incredibly clean. 
I was also able to go longer between washes, which is a Win Win situation.
 I was so impressed that it's on my overseas shopping list. 

Please let me know in the comments below if you have used this product before
or the Volumising Shampoo, as I tempted to buy both.



Christophe Robin 
Volumising Paste with Pure Rassoul Clay
and Rose Extracts 

250mls

R
740

£
42

$
43


Available in South Africa from Skins Cosmetics


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for another great review. This looks like the type of product that will make a difference to my hair too.

    ReplyDelete