4 February 2019

BEAUTY PRODUCTS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {FEB 2019}

January went in the blink of an eye and here I am informing you of
what beauty products are under review during the month of February.
I am hoping that there are some absolute gems amongst this group, 
so pop back to see if I do find any...


1.
Caudalie
Crushed Cabernet Scrub

*NOW POSTED*


On my recent trips overseas Caudalie was on my "hit" list for purchasing and
purchase I did, so be prepared for many reviews on a variety of products
 from this French skincare brand.
One product that has been on my Caudalie wish list for well over 3 years
 has been this body scrub
and I'm excited to finally have one to try.


2.
L'ORÉAL
Infaillible
24hr Fresh wear
Foundation

*NOW POSTED*


I have to say this wasn't a planned purchase, but I picked one up in
Boots, as I did enjoy their Stay Fresh 24hr Foundation To read my full review
and mine had finished, so I'm keen to see how the two differ.


3.
L'ORÉAL
GLOW MON AMOUR
Highlighting Drops

These drops have been on my shopping list for sometime and despite
the orangey colour in the bottle I'm hoping, that once mixed in with
my foundation, it will give a lovely glowy bronzed look.
Here's keeping fingers crossed that I've opted for the correct shade.


4.
benefit
BAD gal BANG!
Mascara

*NOW POSTED*

To read my full review

I do love a benefit mascara, as they seem to just get it right and Roller Lash 
is still one of my all time faves.To read my full review
Having launched over a year ago I've haven't managed to try this latest 
mascara addition until now.


Give me your thoughts in the comment section below if you have tried
any of the above.




No comments:

Post a Comment