10 February 2019

BENEFIT BAD GAL BANG! MASCARA {REVIEW}

When it comes to mascaras benefit have simply nailed it 
(they command number 2 mascara brand worldwide)
 and have cornered this market so well, with iconic products like their Roller Lash and they're Real! mascaras and even though I review many mascaras, Roller Lash still remains one of my favourite mascaras of all time and one that I'm never without.

Check out my two reviews below for more details, as to why the Roller Lash remains
a permanent mascara fixture in my make-up collection.




Not exactly NEW (launched worldwide at the beginning of 2018) the
 benefit BAD gal BANG Mascara 
made quite an entrance into this highly competitive cosmetic arena.



BAD gal BANG! claims to provide 36 hours of volume without weighing down lashes.
 It features a formula derived from space technology and includes provitamin B5, which encourages thickness and strength in the lashes.
Not wanting to sound too sceptical, even though I've been using the BAD gal Bang daily 
for several weeks now, I haven't put the 36 hours of volume to test 
(I'm not sure who would), so I can't vouch for that or the claim of the wonders of the inclusion of provitamin B5.
Lets set all the Space marketing waffle aside and get to the "nitty gritty" of 
How good is this mascara?


What I can confidently say about the BAD gal BANG! mascara is the following:
It can be layered easily
It creates Volume, Lift and Length
 Its smudge-proof
Water-resistant and flake-free
and I just love it...



The mascara comes with a plastic streamlined flexible brush and it ensures that all areas of lashes can be reached, which is essentially for those shorter corner lashes and it was a breeze to apply.
It's a pitch black wet mascara, which I personally prefer, and one coat does make a difference to lashes, but why stop at one when you can easily layer several coats
to create a bolder bigger lash.
I didn't find any clumping of the lashes with this formula and the removal did take
a little more effort, but then again with all its "Space" technology I would have expected
that.
So if you love your mascara to be big, bold and dramatic then
BAD gal BANG is the one for you...


What I love about benefit...they make mini sizes and although they work out
more expensive, they do allow you to try their products at a cheaper price
initially and then you can purchase the full size if you enjoy the product,
which is exactly what I'll be doing soon. 


benefit 
BAD gal BANG 
Mascara
Mini/Full Size 



R
195/375




£
11/22



$
13/25


Available at selected Edgars countrywide

I have reviewed many products from benefit and it is one of my 
favourite brands, if you would like to read my previous products






No comments:

Post a Comment