26 February 2019

SUNDAY SAMPLE


Yet another delight that came from my Marks & Spencer beauty advent calendar 
was this generous 28ml size of 
Living Proof Restore Mask Treatment.

Living Proof isn't a haircare brand that I've tried anything from before and its also a
brand that we don't get in South Africa.

Living Proof hails from the USA and has a string of award winning hair products and this Restore Mask Treatment sounds perfect for my hair, as it's
"A deep conditioning mask treatment that repairs dry, damaged hair by nourishing strands, leaving hair visibly healthier, 20 times stronger, and shinier."

Due to its generous size I'm only going to post my review in a few weeks
as I really want to use several times before I give you my thoughts.

So pop back in the future to read whether it made my hair 
visibly healthier and 20 times stronger...






No comments:

Post a Comment