19 February 2019

CAUDALIE BEAUTY ELIXIR {REVIEW}

I cannot tell you how long this cult facial product from the French brand Caudalie
 has been on my wish list.
Not being the easiest of brands to obtain here in South Africa, in fact the only official stockist is 
Skins Cosmectics in Sandton Shopping Centre Johannesburg.

At the end of last year, on a trip overseas I went a little overboard to say the least, 
with my purchases from Caudalie.
I purchased my products from various outlets including, Feelunique - an online beauty store, SpaceNK,
 a Caudalie boutique in Belgium and SkinsCosmetics in Amsterdam.

In total, I now have around twelve products to try and review, so expect lots of Caudalie content this year. In fact my March "Currently Under Review" post will comprise totally of Caudalie products, so you could say that March is going to be my Caudalie Month.

This pioneering French brand, from the wine region Bordeaux, harnesses the
 power of grapes, vines, leaves and seeds to create anti-ageing skincare 
that's natural, ethical and ultra-effective.

The Caudalie Beauty Elixir is much loved by beauty editors and beauty bloggers 
around the world  and I have to say that I join them wholeheartedly in 
their praise for this product.

This multi-tasking mist sets make-up, tones and tightens pores, smooths fine lines
 and gives the skin an instant boost of radiance. 
Can be used as a priming mist either under or over your completed make-up, 
enhancing its longevity and reviving tired and dull-looking skin.

Containing  extracts of grape, rosemary, orange blossom, rose, myrrh 
and organic balm mint this revitalising mist gives you an immediate radiance boost. 
Thankfully it was my skins absolute saviour on four long haul flights recently 
and truly makes a great travel companion.
The aromatic fragrance, which smells divine is both uplifting and calming for the mind and the senses.

My daily routine consists of setting my make-up in the morning and then
 just spritzing my skin several times during the hot summer days.
It would be a great "skin wake up" during those long days in the office.

Having gone through one of my two 30ml sizes already and I now wished that I had
purchased the 100ml for my dresser and a 30ml for travel.

Ideal for all skin types and loved by men also, this 100% Natural product turns out to
be one of  those items that you didn't realise you and your skin needed until you try it.
It's now a firm favourite in my beauty regime and as you can tell its a product that I can truthfully 
rave about, so if you have the chance to
get your hands on one... 
BUY IT...


Caudalie Elixir
30/100mls

R
Unfortunately the Skins Cosmetics website was down
so I'm unable to give you accurate prices.
However the online 3rd Retailer MUSE Beauty have the 100ml
listed at R850 which is a ridiculous price.


£
12/32


$
18/49


No comments:

Post a Comment