3 February 2019

EMMA HARDIE MORINGA CLEANSING BALM {REVIEW}

As I've said previously in cleansing reviews it's taken me a while to get into 
Cleansing Balms and the EVE LOM Cleanser has been the "one" to convert me.
This much praised and award winning product seems to be the benchmark by which all other cleansing balms are judged.
The Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm is another award winning cleansing balm
 that is highly praised and having used it for the past week I have to admit it comes a close second to the EVE LOM.

 Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm like the EVE LOM comes with a Professional Cleansing Cloth.
The cloths, that come with both of these cleansers, seem to be an integral part of the professional deep cleansing and skin brightening success of these 2 products.
The Emma Hardie cloth is made from unique micro-fibre and backed with muslin to help insulate heat for ultimate compressing and skin cushioning.
 The micro-fibre side delivers deep yet gentle pore cleansing and makeup removal.
(Due to me trialing a deluxe 15ml sample that came in a Marks and Spencer Beauty Advent Calendar I didn't have their cloth to use, so I used my EVE LOM muslin cloth which worked perfectly well, but I can't vouch for the above claims of the Emma Hardie microfibre/muslin cloth)
Being a key ingredient this product is highly fragranced with Moringa Seed extract and a cocktail of essential oils and it may not suit everyone especially if you have a sensitive skin or any intolerance to fragranced products.

Along with Wild Sea Fennel and Vitamin E, this nourishing balm delivers balancing, hydrating and purifying properties.It also contains a delectable mix of Grape Seed and Sweet Almond Oils, rich in essential fatty acids to help plump and soften the complexion. 
Infused with Orange, Neroli, Mandarin, Jasmine and Rose essential oils to rejuvenate and condition while calming the senses
Take a small amount and warm between your fingertips to melt the product. 
Apply to the face, neck and eye area and massage thoroughly into the skin. 
To remove, soak a Professional Cleansing Cloth in warm water, squeeze out the excess. 
Use the microfibre side first for removal, then repeat using the exfoliating muslin 
side for skin polishing.

This cleanser has several other uses, non of which I have yet tried:
1. Hydrating treatment mask (leave on 10mins then remove)
2. Overnight facial treatment
3. Spot or breakout treatment
4.Massage into cuticles
5.Use as a lip balm

This luxurious daily cleanser can be used on all skin types and works to lift away makeup and impurities while revitalising dull skin.
It performs a deep cleanse, eliminating eye and face makeup effortlessly.

I am well and truly moving over to the "Cleansing Balm" side and this could be 
my aim in 2019 to explore and test more Cleansing Balms.
The only problem I foresee; cleansing balms are such an economical way to cleanse the skin, due to only small amount being used, I will need to try samples in order to experience several during the year otherwise buying full sized products will mean that 
I'll have product to last me for many years to come.


Emma Hardie
 Moringa Cleansing Balm
100ml


R
899
(available from muse beauty)

£
47

$
64



Let me know in the comments section below which Cleansing Balms you have tried
 and recommend.









1 comment: