21 February 2019

L'ORÉAL GLOW MON AMOUR HIGHLIGHTING DROPS {REVIEW}


Finally I've got my hands on the
L'Oréal Glow Mon Amour Highlighting Drops 
as these have been on my "Highlight" radar since last year March.
My London "Kiddiewink" failed on his mission to bring me a bottle over on his last trip, but granted he did try several Boots and Superdrug only to encounter the the same 
"out of stock" situation everywhere.


I do love trying highlighting and radiance enhancing products as with age, your natural glow and radiance slowly gives way to a more dull and tired looking skin.
Light reflective particles in products do a great job of helping to restore that radiant glowy complexion, so make them your best friend...


There are 2 shade options available


1.
Champagne



2.
Bellini

Let me put it out there that this formula is highly pigmented, yet it's natural looking lightweight and blends super easily.
The dropper pipette allows for easy control of the drops and only a couple are needed to turn your normal foundation into a flattering glowy product.
 It only took me a couple of attempts to soon realise how many drops to add. 



Now having opted for the peachy shade Bellini, which does lean towards
 "dare I say it?"
an orange tone if too much is added,
 I found it to be ideal for me now during summer, but I'm not too sure
about Bellini with my skin tone for winter.
I found the Mon Amour drops to darken my shade of your foundation slightly, 
which I didn't mind as it allowed me to wear some of my lighter shade foundations in summer.

Overall I appreciated the amount of highlight it offered and it wasn't too shimmery, but my skin did appear more radiant and positively healthy.

This product multi tasks well as it can be can be worn alone, under foundation, 
or mixed with moisturiser all of which I have tried and liked.
It can also be applied to the cheekbones, brow bones and bridge of the nose for added depth and dimension.

If you enjoy a little or a lot of "Illumination" "Highlight" or "Radiance"
then don't hesitate to get your Glow on with the L'Oréal Mon Amour Highlighting Drops.


L'Oréal 
Glow Mon Amour 
Highlighting Drops
15ml


R
Again this is another L'Oreal product not available in South Africa


£
9.99


$
14.99







No comments:

Post a Comment