17 February 2019

BVLGARI EAU PARFUMÉE AU THÉ VERT {REVIEW}

If you are looking for a statement "smell me when I walk into the room" kinda fragrance well this isn't the one for you. Eau Parfumée au Thé Vert is the exact opposite, as it's a understated soft, subtle fragrance.
 Eau Parfumée au Thé Vert created in 1992 was also Bvlgari’s very first fragrance for men and women.


On paper some of my favourite fragrance ingredients form part of
this creation.


  • Top notes: 
  • Bergamot, green pepper

  • Middle notes:
  •  Green tea accord, cardamom

  • Base notes:
  •  Beeswax, tonka bean

I personally enjoyed the initial top notes, as I do enjoy Bergamot inclusions, but sadly for me the dry down of the Green Tea and finally the Tonka Bean was all too soft and feint.
I found that it soon faded into insignificance despite being a fan of all of the notes, but perhaps just not in this format or concentration.

It is one to consider though if soft, fresh scents are your "fragrance thing"

BVLGARI
Eau Parfumée au Thé Vert
Eau de Cologne


R
I don't think this fragrance is available in SA



£
99
(150ml)


$
162
 (150ml)



No comments:

Post a Comment