18 November 2019

PIXI DETOXIFEYE DEPUFFING EYE PATCHES {REVIEW}

I haven't tried many products from PIXI, but they do happen to make my favourite
exfoliating Toner in the form of the cult PIXI GLOW TONIC.
It's been a daily fixture in my skincare regime for several years now and despite having
a couple of "beauty detours" to try others, I always gravitate back, as its simply
The Best



On my recent trip overseas I picked up the latest skincare product from PIXI the
PIXI DetoxifEYE Depuffing Eye Patches
As you know, I always make a list of products that have caught my eye throughout the year 
from brands that are not available in South Africa and this was not on my
UK Shopping List.
In fact a very similar product was the
Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Hydra-Gel Eye Patches
Unfortunately they were out of stock in several places and I was convinced by the consultant to try these new ones from PIXI and they tuned out to be half the price of the Peter Thomas Roth ones.


Formulated to revive, refresh and rehydrate the delicate eye area for visibly smoother, soothed and fortified skin.
The inclusion of hyaluronic acid gives an instant surge of moisture that in turn plumps and smooths skin and fine lines, caffeine helps to depuff and diminish the appearance of dark circles while a host of hard-working plant extracts help to energise and refresh skin.




This jar of DetoxifEYE Depuffing Eye Patches (each container holds 30 pairs)  
Simply use the enclosed spatula to lift and apply each hydrogel patch to the
 under-eye area and leave for 10 minutes and discard after use. 
Gently pat remaining serum into skin. Do not wash off. 
Use daily, or as often as needed. 
Store in the fridge for extra depuffing effect, I can vouch, its bliss...

I must say that they are a little fiddly to lift out of the container, even with the spatula, as sometimes to you pick up two patches, but they're so worth the "fiddling".
These eye patches were my absolute "eye saviour" on my last trip to the UK, as lets just say "there were lots of tears" and without these magic depuffing green jelly pads my eyes 
would have been nothing short of a disaster zone, that only
an eye lift would have been able to rectify.
They did everything that the brand claimed and I would repurchase without
hesitation, but those Peter Thomas Roth ones are still calling my name... 



PIXI 
DetoxifEYE Depuffing 
Eye Patches
30 Pairs

R
N/A



£
22



$
24






No comments:

Post a Comment